Monday, May 4, 2009

Home again

I arrived home late on Wednesday night spent Thursday getting organized then Aimee and I worked on our 'Aimee and Me' project for May. It was really great spending time with her and especially creating. It had been 5 weeks since I had seen my girls! I just love the 'Miss Hoot' pillow we came up with. It was really fun to stitch and will look great on her bed. It will be posted as a kit on my website in a couple of days. On Saturday I headed down to West Virginia to the Woolen Willow and taught a pincushion class. Everyone did a different one and had fun playing with wool and embellishments. The Early Pincushion pattern is still a favorite with many people. Our annual retreat 'Workt by Hand' is this weekend in Tipp City Ohio. I am very anxious to see the projects Melissa, Sally and Alice have done. You will have to visit back to see what I post later this week. We are expecting 48 participants and can't wait to see old friends. It is really nice to have spring in the air here in Ohio. I am very anxious to get out in my yard but have to wait until Spring Market is over. Take care Sue

3 comments:

  1. We are very glad to have you back safe and sound. Looking forward to this weekend. Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun and the pillow is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sue,

    I love all of your work. That Owl pillow is so cute. You and your daughter are coming up with really nice projects. Keep up the lovely work.

    ReplyDelete