Tuesday, August 11, 2009

When the going gets tough, take a little time out.

The great advantage to living here in the Inland Northwest is the proximity to some gorgeous waters in which to put in a kayak and take a breather when life gets a little crazy. 
There is nothing that soothes my soul as much as a little time out on the water and one of my favorite spots is just two hours away.
The drive to the Clark Fork Delta is an easy one. The rewards are many and once we get into the water our favorite place to stop for lunch is this big pebble mound with views to die for. 
The women who are in my knit group also happen to belong to the local jewelry guild with me and this is a pile of pebbles that makes all our hearts sing. 
Decisions, decisions, so many choices to pick from.
A few treasures I brought home with me last time have been tumbled and are waiting to be turned into something with a little bling. 
Keep creating
Wendy

2 comments:

  1. Wendy,
    You deserve some time off. I have been keeping you pretty busy. Thanks for everything. Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I want to paddle there, what beautiful views.
    I have some shots on my blog this week of our weekend paddles if you would like to see some paddling in the northeast. I would be out every day if I could.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete