Friday, October 15, 2010

2011 BOM - Imperial Blooms

We have been inundated with emails waiting for the release of the 2011 BOM. Here it is 'Imperial Blooms'. Wendy is in the process of dyeing new colors of wool for me to drool over as I make my final choices for the background and applique. I am very excite to start this quilt as it will have a little different slant. It is going to be filled with 44 stitches, 4 a month using wonderful embellishment fibers. In the first 36 hours we have received 200 sign ups. We will be closing it at 300 so don't hesitate if you are thinking about participating. www.suespargo.com
Here is a sneak preview of partial of the 2010 BOM which is drawing to a close. I have a couple more hours applique to do then it will be completed. I have thoroughly enjoyed stitching this quilt.
Hopefully it will be done for the holiday season.
I am blogging from Detroit airport as I am traveling to WI to teach this weekend.
Have a great weekend.
Take care
Sue

9 comments:

  1. Great colors and tiny stitches.. The new BOM is going to be awesome..
    Maggey

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited! I've already signed up for it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just signed up! I love your work and can't wait to get started! Hoping to take a class with you some day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sue was wondering if you would post to Australia as there is no mention of overseas postage on your website

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes we ship all over the world. The shipping will be $9.00 a month but maybe a little more in the last few months for the borders and backing etc.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah! Sue! I secretly wondered if you ever got a chance to read the comments. Are you going to make a book of this BOM someday? I'd sign up, but I know - just absolutely know - with life the way it has been, I'd not get any of it done. I come here to refresh myself, and I always succeed, but the refreshment is almost always undone by my unproductive yearning -

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, thinking about it, I'd love a book about the stitches alone. A leaf book full of stitches.

    ReplyDelete
  8. fantastic !!!! I love them...
    The new Boom is lovely !! I whant to learn that...
    Kiss from spain...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I love the 2010 design...is that pattern still available??? Blessings, Dianntha

    ReplyDelete